Thread: 2013/2014 Daily Hunting Report, Deer Activity, Season Information & Rut Report HERE!

Hybrid View

Seems that site is finally running smooth again. Things in my area of Summit County been sloooowwww this past week. I've seen deer on every hunt, but no bucks since Saturday and only small bucks then. Still seeing doe families running together and haven't seen much rutting activity. Lots of standing corn in immediate area that I believe is contributing to lack of sightings this year compared to years past but something wierd is going on. Just doesn't seem like rut has really got going, even with the snow in past couple of days. I dunno, scratching my head....
    Limbsaver DZ-30, Carbon Express Terminator Lite, 100 gr steelhead, Tru-Glo, Tru-Fire

well this site has been terrible for me and still is, 90% of the time, I cannot pull it up, and then IF I can, 95% of teh time as soon as I click on new post/l;atest post, it goes to an error page
    so up dates are way off, even though I have hunted every day this season but 3 rain days!

tonight I seen nothing?? not a tree rat a bird , nothing, this heavy winds and almost full moon, have slowed movements down by me like crazy, went from seeing 20 deer on average a day to zero today and just 3 yersterday
    and ZERO rut action this yr, have not seen a buck dog a doe yet
    , minus a few very young bucks more playing than chasing
    only 2 days left and not looking good for any rut up here!

Thread Information