10/14/2013
evening sit
was HOT today upper 70's and slight breeze if any
got on stabnd about 5 pm, thinking deer movement wouldn't be much till almost dark, and was right
did see a bear a small one, maybe 150 lbs at 5;20, running for dear lfe out of the corn field, must have been a bigger one in there that kicked him off what ever he was eating, poor little guy! ran about 150 yerds before I lost sight of him, and again, it was HOT out, so sure he was a huffing and a puffing when he stopped to?? HAHA!

first deer showed up at like 6:15 pm, a small 3 pointer followed by a second 3 pointer, a fork horn one side and a broken spike on other, thus 3, and thena nice 2.5 yr old 8 pointer maybe like 60 inches LOL
they fed in the bean between 20 abd 15 yrds from me till dark
at about 6:30 I had a doe and fawn show up, then at 6;30 had another broken rack, nt non typial 8, that broke his non typical side off just out of velver, so now a 6 pointer LOl
then had8 more doe and a small 4 pointers show between 6;30 and dark, most were all in under 20 yrds while entering the field, so guess I picked the right corner to sit in, but nothing worth getting excited about
all in all a nice sit, wish it was colder, but till next time!