Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2013/2014 Daily Hunting Report, Deer Activity, Season Information & Rut Report HERE!

well, been almost impossibl;e for me to get on this site lately, sems to have a lot of site issue's??
    But was out tonight 11/9/13, , was in the low 40's heavy winds, and I had a ton of folks just off property riding ATv's and well trespassing on the leands next to me, since there posted against atv's and hunting, seem 5 guys hunting there too, , they were doing dam deer drive's
    in Bow season???
    on stand at 2;30 pm, didn't see a deer till about dark, 4 bucks in one group, a 4-a5a6 and a 120 inch 8 pointer
    and one yearlying deer maybe 50 lbs with them
    no real rut action or signs of it yet
    also seen two red foxes, at about 5 yrds from my tree, looking to try to catch a tree rat!, failed bad LOl

was 35 degree's when I came out
    no hunting tomorrow here No Sunday hunting here in PA
    so will try again on Monday
    supposed to get colder at night all next week, in the teens and 20's, but upper 40's and even close to 50's
    so will see' last week of archery up here too!

Seems that site is finally running smooth again. Things in my area of Summit County been sloooowwww this past week. I've seen deer on every hunt, but no bucks since Saturday and only small bucks then. Still seeing doe families running together and haven't seen much rutting activity. Lots of standing corn in immediate area that I believe is contributing to lack of sightings this year compared to years past but something wierd is going on. Just doesn't seem like rut has really got going, even with the snow in past couple of days. I dunno, scratching my head....
    Limbsaver DZ-30, Carbon Express Terminator Lite, 100 gr steelhead, Tru-Glo, Tru-Fire

well this site has been terrible for me and still is, 90% of the time, I cannot pull it up, and then IF I can, 95% of teh time as soon as I click on new post/l;atest post, it goes to an error page
    so up dates are way off, even though I have hunted every day this season but 3 rain days!

tonight I seen nothing?? not a tree rat a bird , nothing, this heavy winds and almost full moon, have slowed movements down by me like crazy, went from seeing 20 deer on average a day to zero today and just 3 yersterday
    and ZERO rut action this yr, have not seen a buck dog a doe yet
    , minus a few very young bucks more playing than chasing
    only 2 days left and not looking good for any rut up here!

Has anyone really seen Rut activity this year ? Not even seeing does like we have in the past ? ? Where are all the deer at ? possible a lot of them died off from that disease from last year ?

zero rut up my way, season ended yestreday too!
    had tons of deer moving earlier in the season, but last few days it about stopped all together, the full moon, warm temps didn't help me at all
    and I just found out one of my target bucks was hit by a car on Thursday, and a second buck a solid 130+, I passed on 3 times, was also killed by a car on Monday
    so that 2 of the 3 decent bucks this yr for me, and the third wasn't seen now in almost 3 weeks, so odds are he got poached too,
    so a bad archery season for me too up here in PA

Thread Information