Thread: Tracking dog

Tracking dog

I am a handler of a trained tracking dog of wounded deer. I am from Winchester Ohio and will travel a great deal of the state to track deer. My dog tracks on interdigital hoof sent. I am here to help.
    Shaun 9375156470

what do you charge to say track in morrow county or delaware

well its good to know there are still folks out there offering the help if needed
    I wish we had , or even, just wish it was legal to use dogs to recover deer in PA
    here its illegal, and a shame too, sure it would help to recover a lot of deer that go MIA and get watsed, when somoen would be happy to recover ahd use it!

How far into NE Ohio will you travel?
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Well let me try to answer a few of your questions. As far as how far I will travel to NE Ohio. I don't have a set distance that I stop my travel at. It is all going to depend on a few things. What time of day, during week or weekend. I do work full time but I go to work very tired in tracking season. Some times I might not go to work to track it all just depends. The other factor is my personal life. My family comes first. With that being said I do have a very supportive family/wife. Not much is planned for me during tracking season as I will leave to track in a split sec. To give a straight answer I guess I can't. All I can say is call me ASAP and we will work it out. Of I can drive 4 hrs I will. I will travel farther than most I guarantee that.
    I have a set fee for local tracks. A local track for me is 30 miles from my house. After that I do charge more. I have a set way to figure that. I will tell the hunter what my rate is before I head to their destination. Nothing hidden. As to have me give you a $ amount just call and talk to me and I am happy to discuss. I do give discounts to youth hunters, disabled hunters and veterans. I am here to help make a bad day for someone turn into a memory of a lifetime. That's what this is all about.
    Shaun 937-515-6470

Thread Information