Well to tell the truth the camera quit after about the 8th day. It had gotten water in it somehow the weeks prior and when we pulled it the day before we noticed it was off. I got it dried out and I figured I had some debris or something in the seal so I put fresh batteries in it and put it here. Water got in it again and fried it this time. Good news is I called Covert and I already have a newer model ready go get put out there. I did re-locate another camera to this location so hopefully I will have a new batch of pics to share soon.

As far as the pics go I have a few more but in time they did slow some. I tried drippers before and I just prefer not to use them. Never found a good way to get them up above the overhanging branch, tied in place without contaminating the entire branch. That was why I decided to go with synthetics for the most part. In the scrape we used Buck Fever Synthetics Pre/Post Rut, our urine and some Wildlife Research Doe Urine. On the branch we sprayed BF Forehead Gland and a few dabs of Evercalm.

On our return trip we were out of the BF Pre/Post Rut so we picked up Tink's Power Scrape, the rest was the same as well.

Our goal is to have the bucks take over the scrapes of course so we don't have to do much after that point.