Thread: Looking to Lease

Looking to Lease

Hi, my names Eric. I am looking to lease property for up to 4 guys,I would like to get on atleast 250 acres. Would be looking for land in Southeastern part of the state. If possible for next year. Very serious about it. If you have information on any leases please contact me. ASAP. Thanks

What the frig!!??? You JUST joined the site and your first post is asking for land to lease???....and with a ASAP thrown in.lol How about an intro or something......I'm really getting sick of these site buzzards!
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Hahaha, well welcome to the site
    its always best to introduce yourself , and then ask for help
    But
    hey,some folks just ask questions, and that's why they join, looking for answers, rather than make friends
    so on that note, I suggest you try Base Camp leasing Ohio
    they tend to get a lot of lease's all over ohio
    lease's are NOT cheap anymore so be ready to dish out some bucks, to get 250 acres split 4 ways
    hate to say it, but there is nothing wrong with public land in Ohio if you look and its free?
    Oh well good luck

STONEGOD

Quote Originally Posted by Stonegod View Post
    What the frig!!??? You JUST joined the site and your first post is asking for land to lease???....and with a ASAP thrown in.lol How about an intro or something......I'm really getting sick of these site buzzards!
    Well thanks for making me fell so welcomed to this site. Maybe I should of asked for a date instead of a lease , Maybe we could best of friends and I could hunt your proptery. This is what the forum in intended for to find what Im looking for
    not to make friends. I have plenty. So as for your site buzzards comment that was pretty shitty. :o21::o21::o21:

mrbb thanks for the info

no problem, also if you have an area in mind you really want one in, you can also try placing an add in that area's local paper, or go to a few churches, and place adds on there bulliten boards
    just never know, or ven local archery shops in that area
    AEP lands are all over SE ohio too, and they lease many every yr, and or can buy a permit(think they might be free) and hunt there lands too, they have many off the radar of most public area's

Quote Originally Posted by RAGEINTHECAGE View Post
    . This is what the forum in intended for to find what Im looking for
    not to make friends.
    LMAO!! And that sir is exactly what a site buzzard IS!....Hit a site....get what YOU need and vanish....without contributing anything to the site....not even taking the time for an intro.
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonegod View Post
    yep thats why there are so many members and not alot of activity

Thread Information