Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some advice..???

I like the ideal of using a climber to set up a camera in the tree off of the ground, just make sure you camo it up as much as possible. Another thing you might want add to this sneaky lil set up would be, in the same location that your stuff was destroyed, use some natural brush and build another ground blind (use downed branches and what not that way you dont have to cut any trees up) also its free and you dont have to waste your money on another expensive blind just for them to cut up. Anyways, after you set up a camera, whether on the ground or in a tree, then build the blind right in front of the camera, back out and wait. Chances are that if that you-who comes back and sees that you built another blind hes going to tear it up again, then your in business. Kinda like using a deer decoy on an ole buck, hahaha. Also let the land owner know whats going on, because I would guess he wouldnt want this going on on his property. And DONT back out and leave the property because then that prick wins. Be careful, good luck, and keep all of us posted.

Well I contacted the sheriff and he came out and did a police report and come to find out i knew the sheriff from the place that i work. He took some pics and told me to keep him posted. I also have been keeping touch with the land owner he says that he is going to do everything in his power to make these kids life hell. the son of the guy who owns the property me and him are going out tomorrow and setting up some cameras and I am going to do what ever it takes to catch these jerk offs. this is one thing i dont put up with.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Good luck getting thoughs fools....keep us posted!
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

It gets old hearing these stories. I just will never be able to understand people like that. Good move on calling the law. A lot of people feel like they shouldn't bother the law with things like this or think the law is to busy to help. While that may be true to some degrees, it doesn't hurt to get a report on file and follow up with the officer/deputy. If you stay respectful and patient, most of the law will try to work with you as much as their resources will allow.

-Brian

Anything new yet? Able to get some pics of these pricks yet?

no pics yet im going out next week to put some more corn out to set them up. my friend has a broken trail camera that he said i can Have. im going to use it for a decoy. I got a new one that i am settign up so the a holes get caught. I hurt my shoulder pretty bad so no hunting for me so i am going to make these peoples lives hell.

Well first off let me start by saying that's horrific that there's going to be no hunting for you...lol. But I guess if you can't get out and kill some deer why not catch these jokers and make them pay for what they did.

Yea it sucks that I cant hunt but what are you gunna do. thats why they call it life. I contacted my dnr officer and he is going to look into a few things and get back to me. He said he may wanna meet me out there this week or next week sometime to see what happened and to give me some ideas on what i can do to catch the people. and the land owner says if we catch them he is going to every extent of the law to prosecute them for trespassing and damaging property. By the end of the year these jokers lives will be hell because of me since I have nothing better to do now. haha lol

Right on brother...dang ("Joe dirt")

Thread Information