Thread: Need some advice..???

Hybrid View

It gets old hearing these stories. I just will never be able to understand people like that. Good move on calling the law. A lot of people feel like they shouldn't bother the law with things like this or think the law is to busy to help. While that may be true to some degrees, it doesn't hurt to get a report on file and follow up with the officer/deputy. If you stay respectful and patient, most of the law will try to work with you as much as their resources will allow.

-Brian

Anything new yet? Able to get some pics of these pricks yet?

no pics yet im going out next week to put some more corn out to set them up. my friend has a broken trail camera that he said i can Have. im going to use it for a decoy. I got a new one that i am settign up so the a holes get caught. I hurt my shoulder pretty bad so no hunting for me so i am going to make these peoples lives hell.

Well first off let me start by saying that's horrific that there's going to be no hunting for you...lol. But I guess if you can't get out and kill some deer why not catch these jokers and make them pay for what they did.

Yea it sucks that I cant hunt but what are you gunna do. thats why they call it life. I contacted my dnr officer and he is going to look into a few things and get back to me. He said he may wanna meet me out there this week or next week sometime to see what happened and to give me some ideas on what i can do to catch the people. and the land owner says if we catch them he is going to every extent of the law to prosecute them for trespassing and damaging property. By the end of the year these jokers lives will be hell because of me since I have nothing better to do now. haha lol

Right on brother...dang ("Joe dirt")

Thread Information