I got the trophy ridge react sight. I was a little Leary on getting this because I have not had great luck with the single pin sliders and although this is a five pin its still self setting to a point. I also was not excited about the 2 inch housing. I have been using 1 5/8 since I got my bow. I installed it and ended up with a 5/16 peep. It looks giant compared to the 3-16 I have been using. Now onto the good stuff.

I took it out and sighted in left to right first. Everything is toolless so this was easy to do. The only thing I didn't like was how loose everything is when you back off the thumb screw. Other than that it is well marked and easy to adjust. Then I provided to sight in at 20 yards. I ended up having to flip the mounting bracket over in order to get the sight low enough to use the tip pin. If you are not familiar with this sight the top pin is fixed so you have to adjust the housing to sight it in at 20. Also I don't know about other bows but I shoot a bowtech assassin and two other people I talked to that have this sight and also shoot bowtechs had to flip the bracket. Once this was done I got it dialed in. I was shooting a nice tight group at 20. So then I backed it up to 30 and started shooting. I got it dialed in at 30. At this point I noticed that I didn't have to much adjustment left on the pins. I shoot at 63 pounds with and Easton axis arrow with 100 grain points , blazers and regular nocks. I get about 271 FPS through the crono with this setup. If I wanted I don't think I would be able to dial down the draw weight to much before I'm unable to use the sight. Anyway after I was sighted in at 30 I went ahead and set up at 60. According to trophy ridge and all the stuff I read about it I should be dead nuts at 60. And they were right. Shot great at 60. And at 40 and 50. It took me about 20 minutes to do this and I probably could have had it done in 15 or less if I didn't have to flip the bracket.

Another point of interest is the fibers. The pins are super bright even in low light. It comes with a built in light also that works well. The outer ring also glows in the dark and is very visible. Ali in all it seems to be a great product. I paid $129 plus tax at my local shop. Not to crazy expensive compared to some other sights. It also looks good to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free