Thread: One more reason to get pumped for the 28th of September

One more reason to get pumped for the 28th of September

Hey everyone, been a member for awhile but not many posts. This is mine and my wifes first year hunting and could'nt be more excited. We were able to get permission to hunt a friends farm 15 min. from home, set up our blind the first of august and put up a trailcam about 3 wks ago. been getting some does on camera then went sat. to pull camera and found batteries were dead......was bummed out, but then got home and found it did get 2 pics.....wasnt so bummed anymore lol. good luck tClick image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	10305Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	10306o everyone this season

nice and post away hey and with deer like that join the challenge it makes it a little bit more fun knowing you are in a challenge

well dead batteries suck, and ever dam camera should have a battery meter in them!
    and that's a great buck best of luck
    but no hunting here till Oct 5 th, so I have longer to wait , sept 28 ain't helping me at all, unless someone here tag's outand posts a story and some pic's , to help time pass for me! LOL

Good luck. Last year was my first year. I was lucky and took a doe opening day. Then a small 7 point in November. I can't wait for September 28 to get here. Although I have been informed I may be going on to 6 tens at work.

By the way I hate when the batteries go dead. We used an older moultry cam last summer and never changed the batteries. We were getting anywhere from 400 to 600 pics every two weeks from march till opening day and didn't have to change the batterie once. This year my friend bought two stealth cams and we have to change the batteries every two weeks or they are dead. And we are only getting around 30 to 40 pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

put the camera back out with fresh batteries along with 50lbs of apples and some corn, keep ya posted on if he keeps coming back

Yea getting nice pictures of bucks on the cameras make you itch even more hoping the 28th gets here faster. Good luck getting him
    STROTHER INFINITY
    RIPCORD REST
    TRUGLOW SIGHT
    ICS BEMAN ARROWS
    TRU-FIRE RELEASE
    28.5 DRAW 65LBS

That's definitely a nice buck, especially would be for a first deer! Good luck.

Thread Information