Thread: Hope you all have a great season !!

Hope you all have a great season !!

Its been a very busy past 2 years for me I had issue with health (neck/Back) Had a few family members pass cancer and changed positions in my work which has me traveling most of the year.

But I will be popping in reading /lurking like I always do and I hope some of the old members are still here?

and for the new members this site was always a great site for information and pictures of the game they get.
    Keep it up don't argue too much remember there are always 2 sides to a story :P

Hope you all get trophy bucks this year I just put out my cameras again and hope to do some hunting this fall if the big guy allows me to this year ....

Anyway enjoy this site have fun and be safe and please check your cables on the stands I had a few rust under the plastic coating and if I had hopped on it they would have broken..

Shoot straight

DH
    I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers.

well good to hear your back
    hope things get more back to normal for you, sounds like you have been on a roller coaster with a bunch of stuff

and thanks, I wish you a great season too
    be safe and post some pic's when you can
    been slow in here on Pic's this yr for sure!

hope you have a great season too

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Glad you're still out there somewhere and hopefully in better health these days deerhunter!!

Glad to hear you are A-ok good luck this year
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    Sometimes we must experience the tough times to get to the good times. Sounds like your good times are due. Good to see you posting, hope you have a great season.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Thread Information