Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dripper or no dripper?

I've left mine out all yr for last 3 seasons, over traditional scrape sits, can even see one in some of the pic';s I post all yr!
    I've tred doing this to see if that would help with getting them used to it hanging there, after season I do remove and wash and boil it scent free, so when fall comes and I add new scent its free of any odd smells!
    still hasn't cause me to say there working great
    any thing can work or not, so its just another toy to play with in my opinion!

I've tried them over last few years with little results. I've used many different scents and don't really see any results. I will not be using them this year v

Quote Originally Posted by mrbb View Post
    I've left mine out all yr for last 3 seasons, over traditional scrape sits, can even see one in some of the pic';s I post all yr!
    I've tred doing this to see if that would help with getting them used to it hanging there, after season I do remove and wash and boil it scent free, so when fall comes and I add new scent its free of any odd smells!
    still hasn't cause me to say there working great
    any thing can work or not, so its just another toy to play with in my opinion!
    I would have to agree, just another toy to play with. I have only used a dripper this past season so I cant really say if it is working or not, but I can say that I had very good results with it last year. So...its safe to say that I will be trying it out again this year, just to see what happens. Havent tried any urine in it, only tinks power scrape so not sure what ill put in it this year.

Thread Information