Thread: PSE Nitro Bow

PSE Nitro Bow

OK decided I am never going to use this bow, so will sell it
    its a whole package deal,
    its a 2002 PSE nitro Bow, rt handed, set at 68 lbs, 29 in draw, but have mod's to adjust I think from 28-31 inches, and they can be had to go as low as I think 25-26 inch's
    has a Muzzy drop away rest and overdraw, fiber optic sights, forget brand,have to look to be exact) but nice, a sight light, has a string put on back in 2010, was also sent back to PSE in 2009 , for a cracked limb, which PSE replaced both limbs, so has new limbs on it, and haven't really shot it since then, so its a pretty new bow as is!
    has a tru glo qiover on it
    about 20 easton XX 78 superlite arrow
    about a dozen or more broadheads, plus some target tips, and a few arrows needing re fletching, but still true
    a true fire release, might have two of them
    have a spare string that had one season on it, and also have a brand new winner's choice string never installed on the bow, and that was like 80 bucks alone
    and a hard bow case, panio something, think I paid like 75 for it
    my back dosn't allow me to shoot it, and its just getting older and older sitting in the case
    its a fast bow, I took the anti vib disc's off the limbs due to just too heavy and didn't do much but have
    here is a link with info about the bow
    I am asking $225.00 plus any shipping, and I know there is more than that in parts , so the bow is kinda free LOl
    if anyone wants it

http://www.bowhunting.net/evaluation/001-PSE-Nitro.html

and this one, so you can take someone's else's opinion beside 's mine on it

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/PSE+Ni...e).-a082104995

this is a one cam bow, too, they did make it in a two cam version, just incase anyone wonders

Thread Information