Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are You Giong To Hunt Early ML Season

Hybrid View

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    Good points by both of you. I think last two years was the first years I didn't buy a deer tag. I was hunting one buck and knew I was going to only hunt on my property. Every year prior to that I've purchased tags. I've owned my property since the spring of 2004, but normally hunt other properties as well. I've bought a license every year since 1968, and most of those years bought some tags, duck stamps and lots of ammunition etc.

One thing I've never figured out is what amount of land constitutes a landowner. Can a guy own one acre and use a landowner tag?
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Are You Giong To Hunt Early ML Season

I would Believe its more of location of the property than acreage my brother only has a 1/2 acre in circleville and he's allowed landowner tags but if his property was 1 mile down the road then would not be allowed a tag due to city ordinance if you are applying for a nuisance permit then i think they base that off the amount of acreage you own as to how many you could remove.
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

i always thought it had to be more then 5 ac but i may be wrong if so i have been doing this wrong the hole time and you have to shoot the deer on your land and a 1/2 ac is pretty small i dunno maybe i am wrong thinking like this but how many deer has your brother killed on it

His 2 sons have killed a couple a piece over the years there is three apple trees and 2 pear trees so they frequent his yard often so if he's wrong or your wrong maybe I can give him your # and you two can figure it out.
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Well, seeing that I only hunt with a bow I will definitely be using a ML. I also believe this is one of the dumbest rules the ODNR has come up with.

Thread Information