Deer do use the trail the bear usually do not stay long

Sent from my Milestone PLUS using Tapatalk 2
    Reezen 7
    HHA B-Stinger
    Quad Ultra Pro Rest
    Axis arrows

I have deer and bears all the time on same trails too
    typically they don't care much about each other
    in food plots, here, deer will typically push a bear out before the other way, I think bears don't like being out numbered LOL

What an awesome pic! I love seeing bears on trail cameras. Hunting them is in my bucket list! Maybe next year. ��

Great picture I am heading back up north next year to get another bear if everything goes by my plans..
    I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers.

from the looks of the pics coming from PA i might have to try bear hunting soon would love to try it

PA is hard bear hunting in most places, due to its illegal to bait them and hunt over bait
    EVEN if so many cheaters do so!
    which leaves bears a lot of room to wander, an average bears home range is about 20 SQ miles, so they can be here today and gone tomorrow
    But now with the early archery season, odds can go up, if you can find a corn field they are hitting, as they will be pertty reliable on coming back every day for food, but the problem is still always what part of the field they will hit, they tnd to move boutand not feed in any one section for long
    and archery gear, means you need to be close
    the most produuctive ways to hunt Bears in PA is with large well orginazied drives

Not to try to change your desire to try, just being honest, I think last time I read, odds are like 3%, of kill a bear here in PA, per hunter hunting them
    not so high, as most places that hunt over bait are at about 60% or higher

well maybe i should look at places you can hunt over bait not saying i wouldnt give PA a try just with higher success rates it might be a better idea thanks for the input mrbb

Thread Information