Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strother Archery?

Strother Archery?

Anyone on here ever hear on them or do you hunt with a Strother bow? Just seeing if I'm alone with this brand. What are some thoughts about Strother?
    STROTHER INFINITY
    RIPCORD REST
    TRUGLOW SIGHT
    ICS BEMAN ARROWS
    TRU-FIRE RELEASE
    28.5 DRAW 65LBS

nope never heard of them do they have a web site or a local dealer

I have heard of them and read a bunch about them, all seems like solid bows
    But today there are so many good bows being made , I think its harder to find a bad one than a good one
    tech passes so fast in todays hi tec world, staying or making good things seems easier now than every if a maker uses decent components

i can honesty say i never new that company existed as long as your happy with it thats all that matters
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

I've heard a bunch about them they have a pretty strong following. If I remember right the company was started by the same guy that started bowtech. Dont quote me on that but at least thats how I understand it. I havnt bought a new bow in a few years so Im not up to snuff on all of the latest bows out there.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Are they single cam or binary cams just wondering suppose I could just look it up lol.
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Binary cams
    STROTHER INFINITY
    RIPCORD REST
    TRUGLOW SIGHT
    ICS BEMAN ARROWS
    TRU-FIRE RELEASE
    28.5 DRAW 65LBS

I do like me some binary cams. I'm going to give them a look tonight

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

I checked one out last year when I was thinking about getting another bow. I remember it very favorably. I remember it was blazing fast. Had a real nice feel to it. I really like my Bowtech so I didn't go for it. Sorry that doesn't help much, but if I had the chance and the cash I would snap one up in a second. There are some decent videos of them out there.
    “Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians--except for the occasional mountain lion steak.”
    ― Ted Nugent

2008 Bowtech 82nd Airborne

I believe that nomad is correct as far as the owner being from bowtech. The strothers bows are very similar to the bowtech design an shoot just as well I have had the chance to shoot the rath and the moxie. Both are great bows. They use an extremely similar binary cam system like the bowtech. Solid back wall and nice valley. Smooth. I'm not sure where any dealers are. I'm in NE ohio and the only dealer I found around here is set up in his garage. Wasn't impressed. The ones I shot were owned by guys I shoot league with. They are worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thread Information