Thread: Bows?

Hybrid View

Hoyt - bought it cuz the Hoyt rep was at the shop that day and taught me, fit me. Let me shoot. I had no idea what anyone else thought of HOYT - nor did I care - but the bow felt better than others I shot and I got some expert ( but biased) advice. The walmart guy's attitude reminds me of a wine snob. I know people that boast about buying 50 dollar bottles of wine. That's great, but I have a list of 10 great wines under 15 that are every bit as good or better. What tastes good to me, is good. Price/label be damned. So like anything else, if YOU like it, and it works.... it's high (enough) end.

I shoot a bowtech.(TomKat) I have had it for about 7 years or so now. I bought it after shooting alot of different bows and that one just seemed to fit me best. I will never shoot anything else.(Probably) Recently my wifes cousin became a Bowtech dealer and I go to him with any problems or accessories that I need. But a guy at WalMart telling you your bow is not high end is pretty comical!! A good bow to me is one that will kill a deer!! Good Luck all!

Thread Information