Thread: New Jersey Bear and Deer Hunt for a Ohio Bow Rut Hunt

Hybrid View

New Jersey Bear and Deer Hunt for a Ohio Bow Rut Hunt

Hi all..

I am coming back to the great state of Ohio to bow hunt the rut...saw this Swap a Hunt and said why not..
    The great state of New Jersey(yes NJ) has a six day shot gun or muzzleloader Whitetail Deer Buck only and Black Bear December 9th-14th. I have access to land that is know as bear country and of course deer. Trying to be equitable I'm thinking I would show you the area to hunt and join you. You are responsible for loding and food. In return set me up to hunt whitetail during rut with bow...I'm on my own for food and lodging. Thanks auto4less50@gmail.com

If anyone is looking for lodging in the Brown County Area we have the place for you.
    Located on Eagle Creek with access to the Ohio River in Ripley, Ohio is this quiet two bedroom – one bath cottage. Situated on almost two acres with its own boat dock, pole barn, deck, screened in porch, fire pit and grill this is a great spot to get away and just relax. Whether you are in the area hunting, fishing, atving or visiting the local antique shops this is the place for you.
    With two queen size beds and a pull out sleeper sofa there is plenty of room for the whole family. The cottage has a full size refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, satellite TV, central heat and air and a wood stove for that nice cozy feeling. The kids can have fun playing with the provided badminton set, corn hole set, horseshoe set, fishing from the dock or from the provided Jon boat or fiberglass bass buggy. Fishing poles and life jackets are available. Relax by the fire pit in the evening while the kids enjoy some marshmallows.
    If you are in the area hunting, fishing or visiting the local atv park which is just across the river, the pole barn provides your toys safe storage, a hoist for your deer and a deep freeze to store your meat.
    Prices starting at $125 per night Sun – Thurs, Fri – Sat requires a two night minimum and is $300.
    Guests over 4 have a $15 each additional charge.
    Call for special weekly pricing and custom packages.
    This is a non smoking cottage and pets are welcome with an additional pet fee.
    Call Matt at 513-404-5042
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2724.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	10383

Thread Information