Thread: Opportunity shot

Hybrid View

I think if you shoot a yote, you are for sure adding more scent, and some deer can be very iffy if they smell a yopte in some places
    here where I hunt(in PA) I have lots of yotes and lots of deer, have seen them eating in same fields and ignoring each other50 yrds apart too or less
    me I don't shoot yotes till there is a contest, and then its for possible winnings only
    I need there help to keep my deer numbers in check, and I like to watch them in action
    so no I don't take pop shots at them now a days, yrs back I did, or in places I was asked to
    even killed a deer right after killing one once, but think that's NOT the norm

I would take a shot at them but anyone that has had them come in on them getting a shot with archery gear isnt an easy proposition. They are fast and jumpy critters
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

i shot 2 last year with my bow and still have seen deer afterwards so yeah shoot away

Thread Information