Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OVER 40 YARDS

Lol your crazy ill give you that
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by mrbb View Post
    all an arrow as to do it pass thru a chrono to be read, in the few inches the arc is nothing it cannot read
    maybe you don't how how a chrono works?
    or if your saying the arc of your arrows is so great at 50 yrd, then why are you shooting at 70?? they must be straigh down then?/ LOL
    there is a difference between knwoing and guessing
    and yes there are formulas to figure out speeds of all things, as long as you know correct info from the start
    and its why so much info is out there on bullets, cause true long range folks take the time to learn FACTS, and no guess's on what there equipment can so, and enven with it all, shooting far is still a gamble
    and there is TONS more data on bullets than arrows afar, ever wonder why that is??

this is my last post here
    best of luck to you, may all your arrows fly true for you!
    I am man enough to admit I am wrong I did a little research and found that people are crazy enough to shoot a arrow at a 200.00 dollar chronograph but I but I also found out with the speed my bow shoots and arrow weight about 58 pounds of k/e at 60 yards so there is more than enough energy to blow through a bull elk at 70-80 yards so my apologies for calling b/s.
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

I have a 20 ,30,40,50&60 yrd pin and i shoot at them distances all spring thur fall long i know where my arrow impacts at them distances and if iam on a field edge n a deer walks with in 60 yrds yall can bet if i have a clear shot n a calm breeze iam squezing the release and watchen my lumennock go into the boiler room . Call me unethical yes but i have held off on shots in public land waiting for another 10yrds closer somethi g goes wrong deer takes off or wanders other direction and ya have a deer less season well any extra meat i can provide for my family is less i have to buy outta pocket so call me what ya want but i will take a 60 yrd shot if conditions are rite if there not ill hold off

Thread Information