Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: More Posts In Four Days vs Four Months

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Holla View Post
    Now back when I was asking for help in the brainstorm thread everyone said we always waited too long. Which is it?!?
    well I never said anyone aited too long to step in on a hot topic
    I perfer to nbe honest for them to stop on there own, unless the subject matter gets really four lettered up
    I always found it just as simple to just stop replying or reading posts if I had my fill
    never needed a staff memeber to jump in and tell me to move on
    NOT against it happening either
    I simply saying some thoughts on what I feel has been a reason for slower site traffic over the yrs
    same as I did back when help was asked for on how to pick it up
    I have been a very active memeber here all YR, offered suggestions, added posts to try to help the site going
    I am sure I am not the most liked person here, never tried to be the most liked to be honest, or complained when folks di liked what I posted
    its always been my opinions, and I don't expect all to enjoy or agree or even like them
    I think thats just simply how life works
    cannot please everyone all the time
    just try to be honest and up front, and pick and choose what you want to read and or reply to
    Big Holla, I respect you, and no hard feelings I hope with my posts
    I know you gave it your all
    but cannot make mud into wine even with 150 % effort, can only filter out some of the water , clean it up and go from there LOL

Quote Originally Posted by buckstalker17 View Post
    So them I'm not the only one who drives around and says to himself there's a good place for a stand or I wish I could put a blind in there. And stair into every field I pass hoping to see a giant that I can never hunt.
    no i am constantly looking for a place to stick a stand or blind in and always looking for deer in the field which is how i hit a doe 2 years ago taking wife and son to breakfast came from other side of the road opps it happens i guess

Thread Information