Thread: Grunt call...

Grunt call...

Just wondering what kind of grunt calls y'all use? I have a MAD inhale/exhale right now and like it a lot but I'm looking for a new one, something loud! Been looking around and think i'm going to go with the primos up roar, anyone use it...likes/dislikes?

I have the MAD buck growl or whatever they call it. It works for me and it doesn't freeze up when it is cold out.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

I got busted with a grunt tube before I will never use one again the one I was wanting to stop and turn did. But yea the one I didn't know was there busted me and cleared out the holler lol
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

i use the true talker but not often and might be looking for a new one as i cant find it

Primos buck roar with snort wheeze also

I looked at the buck roar, seems like that's what a lot of guys are using, but I wanted something with a bleat as well..just in case that's why I wanted to look at the up roar. I don't use a grunt all the time but like to have it handy. As far as getting busted, that sounds like a user error...lol.

Thread Information