Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where has everyone gone?

Question where has everyone gone?

where has everyone gone the normal people are not on here any more or not posting

Im still around I dont know if I am considered a regular but I've been around for awhile. I wander away from this forum after deer season as there is lots to do around the house. My guess is everyone is out getting the last minute things ready for this season and enjoying the wonderful weather we have be having at least in my parts.
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

One more time guys!.....all of the pro staff and most of the regulars have taken their bows and joined a different site......just checkout the staff section....it lists nobody except the owner.
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

well I'm still here too
    and I guess most gave up here with so little amounts of folks here all yr
    don't blame them, but I'm still here I guess
    if the site goes under, its part of growing pains in life, things happen, what can you do

How you doing mrbb.....it's been awhile since I've been around.
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

would much rather visit this website than ohiooutdoors. The people on there think they are gods gift to hunting and they worship a certain individual. Makes me sick. Would love to meet jackalope in person.....

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    Quote Originally Posted by no trespassing View Post
    would much rather visit this website than ohiooutdoors. The people on there think they are gods gift to hunting and they worship a certain individual. Makes me sick. Would love to meet jackalope in person.....
    One shouldn't lump everyone on a web site as being alike. I find that most websites have a few I may not care for. And I'm sure that some do not like me. So be it, but not everyone on Ohio Outdoors or any site think they are Gods gift to hunting.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonegod View Post
    Now you doing mrbb.....it's been awhile since I've been around.
    I'm still alive
    have had better times, but hanging on
    how about yourself
    busy at work>?

Yes is been a busy season installing hardscaping/waterfeatures, hortontotor has offered to come up to litchfield in the near future to help me set up my blinds for the season.....now I just need to find a little time to have him come up!LOL

I'm still here. As it goes, some leave more join. It's tht way in every website it seems. Hope everyone has had a great summer thus far. Season is around the corner!

Thread Information