Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bootleg team challenge

I would be down for the challenge. Let me know what all I need to do to get signed up.
    “Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians--except for the occasional mountain lion steak.”
    ― Ted Nugent

2008 Bowtech 82nd Airborne

Quote Originally Posted by hortontoter View Post
    Should have spent more money! $25.00 and all you got was a spike.
    hahahahaha man i just about peeed myself thats a goodone i will give you that even though it was a burn on me that was still good lol
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by RajunGajun View Post
    I would be down for the challenge. Let me know what all I need to do to get signed up.
    you have done all you have to you said you wanted to play so you are in . just keep checking in as the season draws closer we will finalize everything. there is no politics in this challenge just fun '''''''''
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by hortontoter View Post
    Don't take my statement as a poke at anyone. I know that people have other things they choose to do from Feb. to Oct. I'm told quite often that I'm not even close to normal. If I said deer hunting doesn't cross my mind every day I'd be lying. Maybe I'm obsessed, crazy or a bit of both.
    its not crazy or obsessed ''''' ITS CALLED DEMENTIA ''''''''' LOL

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

If you guys want to have a challenge by all means have it! We are still here and have people sign up daily. Problem is people seem too shy to post. My answer is jump in and let's get it back to having fun again! There's always some there to dis agree but let's face it, sometimes we need it. As for the challenge, we had problems getting prizes from companies that wanted to participate at the beginning but not the end so we just said no this year. It's suppose to be fun! There's a lot of good people on this site and a lot of guys that have been here awhile. We will be here for along time and just hope every here comes along for the ride. We have always been proud of the fact that it a somewhat laid back site. We are always here to listen tho if there's a problem, questions or suggestions. It going to be a good year! And I'm hoping we all step up an do what we do best when we're not hunting and that's talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikebaker View Post
    If you guys want to have a challenge by all means have it! We are still here and have people sign up daily. Problem is people seem too shy to post. My answer is jump in and let's get it back to having fun again! There's always some there to dis agree but let's face it, sometimes we need it. As for the challenge, we had problems getting prizes from companies that wanted to participate at the beginning but not the end so we just said no this year. It's suppose to be fun! There's a lot of good people on this site and a lot of guys that have been here awhile. We will be here for along time and just hope every here comes along for the ride. We have always been proud of the fact that it a somewhat laid back site. We are always here to listen tho if there's a problem, questions or suggestions. It going to be a good year! And I'm hoping we all step up an do what we do best when we're not hunting and that's talking about it.
    thanks mike i thought coming up with the challenge this way would be different than any other site out there is doing and every member gets to participate so thanks for letting us try something a little different :cheers2:

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Anytime! I love the fact that its different. Going to be interesting...:001_07: And fun!

Ok guys & gals we have been given the green light for our own team challenge this year there are a few that have said they Are in now this is not as official as years past but souls be just as fun and produce some really high scores. So who is all in for sure. And I will get the list started.

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

What the heck... I have never participated before but I am willing. I have only killed three so far with my bow... but i am stalking a monster! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big boy Returns.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	10270

Ok guys and gals I have started a sign up thread for the challenge if interested please post it there.

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Thread Information