Athletic Greens
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I came knocking,but nobody is home!

Took me three times to learn marriage wasn't for me. Then I met one 10 yrs ago I would marry in a minute, but I don't want to ruin it. Things started looking up then, and I haven't looked back. Could happen to you too seeker.
    I have strong opinions about God, Guns, Guitars and Harley Davidsons, I can remain open minded about everything else.
    Member of Pope & Young, and Buckeye Big Buck Club.
    Member of the Bloody Blazers, 2011-2012 team challenge winners.

Sorry to hear that seeker...as someone has said it will get better.
    Last edited by gonehunting 45; 11-24-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Sorry to hear seeker, good luck with whatever the future holds, welcome back everybody, I would have been back on here earlier but I was using my old bookmark and it didn't work evidently, so I'm glad I messaged Chris on Facebook or I'd still be checking the non functioning old bookmark every day thinking the site was still down.
    "...the deepest, most permanent features of all great moments outside are the names, faces, descriptions, and emotions. The antlers on the wall...well, they're just bones affixed to boards. But what they represent, however, is flesh and blood - fathers and sons, friends spending time with friends and the the seasons of life when the people we love were still with us. These old antlers on the wall...well, take a seat, my friend, and I'll tell you all about them." -Rev. Zeke Pipher

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeard View Post
    Sorry to hear seeker, good luck with whatever the future holds, welcome back everybody, I would have been back on here earlier but I was using my old bookmark and it didn't work evidently, so I'm glad I messaged Chris on Facebook or I'd still be checking the non functioning old bookmark every day thinking the site was still down.
    I was doing the same thing Kurtis.

Hate to hear the news there SeekerBP as well. Hopefully you can get some sort of normalcy back into your life soon. Hopefully you are trying to take advantage and enjoying the rest of your deer season as well.
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

Thread Information