Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lighted nocks...

Lighted nocks...

So i've been shooting lumenoks for the past few years now and absolutely love them, can't really stand hunting without them. I guess it's just the "knowing" whether or not you hit the deer and where that makes it a little less stressful when shooting one. But I've been out and about and have seen there's now a whole lot of different manufactures of lighted arrow nocks. Now the lumenoks aren't horribly priced but some of the new ones are a little cheaper. I've also seen Walmart Carries some that are LED,which sounds really appealing. Has anyone tried these new brands (specifically the LED) and if so how do the compare to the lumenoks?

i have been using nockturnal lighted nocks and love them you can get 3 for 21 dollars i didnt really care for lumenoks theses work for me give them a try

well I been using the Eastons now for about 5 seasons, and have had excellent luck with them, only draw back is the battery is not replaceable
    but I get about 2+ yrs out of them, as is, and then replace every third season just to be safe, I been getting a 3 pack I think for like 25 bucks
    the lumenoks I could never get to work right, too picky for me to get the nock just right to trigger them
    these eastons, also light up longer, after shooting a deer with one, I retire the arrow, and they have stayed on for up to 10 days blinking non stop
    so that impressed me
    never had another brand last that long after lighting up
    a small point, but sure says they work if you ever hit a deer on a poor shot and have to look for a few days for it(sadly it happens)

Quote Originally Posted by 00buck View Post
    i have been using nockturnal lighted nocks and love them you can get 3 for 21 dollars i didnt really care for lumenoks theses work for me give them a try
    +1 for Nockturnals, they are nice and don't change arrow flight (at least for me)

I like the nockturnals too

Well its looks like I might be trying the nockturnals. Seems to be doing the job for everybody.

I just went and got a 3pk of nockturnal nocks. Been practice shooting and I really like them. Havnt changed my arrow flight. They have came on every time and seem to be just as accurate as normal nock also vey simple to install and turn off. I got the green and they are bright during daylight and very bright in a darker setting. Will definitely make recovering my arrow a lot easier. Very pleased so far
    STROTHER INFINITY
    RIPCORD REST
    TRUGLOW SIGHT
    ICS BEMAN ARROWS
    TRU-FIRE RELEASE
    28.5 DRAW 65LBS

I shot lumenocks for a long time and enjoyed seeing were the arrow went. The only negative was sometimes when the arrow went threw the animanl it turned it off. So while in the stand your wondering if you had a pass threw or was the arrow in the animal? And sometimes they turned on in the quiver.
    So I changed to Nockturnals last year and have had no problems. It stays on and is easy to turn off without changing your knock position.
    OObuck, three for 21$. Thats good, I paid 29.95 at my pro shop. And 24.95 at Cabelas. Where are you buying them?
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

I used nocturnals last year and they always lit up except when I shot my doe. That was the only time I had a problem. I was a bit upset because I new I hit her but it was still a little on the dark side. I didn't know if it passed through or was still in her. She ran off quite a ways. When I finally got down I found the arrow covers in nice red blood and fur. That's the only time I never had one light. I retired that arrow because that was my first ever kill. But it will light up if I push the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not sure where I'll be buying them, wherever's cheapest, lol. I think Walmart has them like 3 for $24 and they have them in a couple different colors.

Thread Information