All, I currently live and hunt in WV, bordering the Ohio River. My grandparents own land up past Athens, Ohio, where I have also hunted the past several years. It is a small piece of land (about 23 acres), however, every year mature bucks seem to cruise through the area frequently, and usually one or two seem to stay local. We have received countless pictures of mature bucks over the past 4-5 years, and I personally have harvested a 9 point (scoring 120) and a 10 point (scoring 143) the past few years. However, a problem has arisen in which we literally can't find any deer this summer!? Our trail cameras have yet to get ONE single picture in over a month of a deer. Our corn and mineral licks we put out (which are usually demolished frequently) have been unscathed.. Does anybody have any insight?? One note, two large trees did fall on the hillside above my tree stand, going across two of the deer main paths. However, I do not find this as a reason for the deer to just vanish completely? I'm not exaggerating, we have got ZERO pictures and our land shows little sign of deer..