Thread: plumbrook archery 11/14

plumbrook archery 11/14

I would like to trade above hunt for gun hunt at Ravenna or mosquito missy.

country,
    Unless you could not make that date or something I would hang on to that hunt! You will see so many deer you WILL lose count of how many you see I promise you. I got drawn two years ago for a gun then two weeks later a bow I took my dad both hunts and we each killed two both times there. its a hunt to remember.
    "Take your bow and arrow and go out and kill some game for me"... "So as you can celebrate my life before the lord takes me home"

"Stalk softly and carry a bent stick"

"Id post more if i could type better"

Hi all..

I am coming back to the great state of Ohio to bow hunt the rut...saw this Swap a Hunt and said why not..
    The great state of New Jersey(yes NJ) has a six day shot gun or muzzleloader Whitetail Deer Buck only and Black Bear December 9th-14th. I have access to land that is know as bear country and of course deer. Trying to be equitable I'm thinking I would show you the area to hunt and join you. You are responsible for loding and food. In return set me up to hunt whitetail during rut with bow...I'm on my own for food and lodging. Thanks auto4less50@gmail.com

Thread Information