well ist not like 120's are behind every tree, but I have never had a problem finding 120's in SE ohio in every place I hunted, again not easy in any way, but so many folks hold out for bigger, leaving good turn over yr to yr on 120's
where I spent my last 10 yrs hunting in SE ohio, all the locals I knew all had a 140 + standard, was a gold mine area, and was very close to public lands too,
like all hunting, you have to make the ffort to get the rewards
the Wayne, zannesville, about the Athens area, all holds some great bucks, and has some great public lands too
if your heading down that way, stop in the wayne head quarthers(neilsonville) and get some of there maps(free), and ask them places to look into while your there, they have UP to the minute details on places timbered/ timbering, what crops planted where, and so on
can then go look in the places
can also ask about anyone in the area that has crop damage due to deer, ask them, ask the local warden too
never know till you ask
might find a land owner looking for help, getting you acess to lower pressure or more known how many folks will be hunting there info!
Good luck