Thread: Fall plot site pic's

Hybrid View

yes where these plots are is pretty nice area, but sadly, the beding area is off property, and between these plots and the bedding area gets hunted a lot, so pending hunting pressure, many times deer don't make it to the plots till after the hunters call it quits for the day, thus, after dark hrs more than day time feedings
    but some do still make it there in shooting light, but could be a lot better if only??
    as they are sneaking onto these off property lands to hunt, and land owner won't help me keep them out! lives in NJ, 3 hrs away
    so, is what it is!
    I just enjoy building the plots I think , and running camera's any mroe any ways , killed enough deer I think over the yrs, just don't have the drive anymore like once did! LOL

i have found if you burn them good with gly a couple times a summer the carpet rots away and you have nothing but bare dirt. Some of my best plots I simply sprayed 2-3x a summer and then broadcasted my seed on bare soil before a rain.

Nice looking plots. I'm back in the game this year. Bought a new farm in the spring after selling my old place back in 2011. Been a busy year.

-Brian

Thread Information