Thread: Looking for Coshocton county-area lease or trade

Hybrid View

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    Finding a place up here is getting tougher every day. Knocking on doors works best in my opinion. Leases are available or pay to play outfitters. Public land offers good hunting if you do some homework and get off the road a bit. Some of the best bucks I've seen on stand were on public lands. And from what I've seen, bowhunting, on public land, especially on the weekdays is utilized by very few hunters in Ohio.

By the way, most guys catch their bait in nets, not by hand. Can't imagine the fish you caught on that bait lol. Nice fish, is that a grouper?
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

yes sir.....a Goliath Grouper. They are protected, but make for a great fight! I've caught them up to 300#. Not a pleasant experience, but memorable. lol never-ending fight it seems.

I'll run this thread back up to the top in September if I haven't gotten a bite by then. I have nothing against knocking on doors, and that's exactly what I'll do if this thread doesn't pan out. I assumed this was one of the better forums to engage for Ohio hunting...

Thread Information