Thread: New Bow Headaches!!

Hybrid View

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    Hopefully you have it somewhat where it should be. Maybe a little tweaking, like Stan suggested and things will be up to par.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

im glad you are happy with your new bow but with out going back into the whole tuning topic there is a little trick ive learned to check cam leaning. i remove the string stop and run a string from cam to cam or cam to wheel on solo cam checking one side then check the opposite side if there is no gap in the string on either side then you are good to go hope this is something you can do that may ease your mind:hurray:
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

well I guess from this, if you want to make a fuss, you can also contact Mathews, and tell them about your experience
    I am sure they would maybe make some effort to make you happy, and be glad to know if a dealer is doing this to more than just you
    again, if you want to rock the boat, if not
    I also guess you can hit up another mathews dealer, and ask them what there set up specs are, and ask them to check your bow over
    a small problem now left un corrected can maybe do more damage later on
    but again, it sounds like you have it close, ?

Thread Information