well advice again is , get a soil test
then decide how much $$ you want to spend
that will help a lot on the what and how
as for seeds, or what type of seed to plant
well again, that can be decided with the soil test, and or your budget
as
lets say, you plant "X" seed, and your soil is ready NOW for it
as to wanting to plant"Z" and it means you need to add tons of fertilizer and lime
and then also, consider, do you want to plant something that will be just for THIS fall, or do you want to plant something that will grow for a few yrs
if your budget allows to plant what ever you want, when ever
then, you have to ask yourself , what crops are not the norm in your area
thus making your lands more attractive to deer in hunting season
a simple Fall plot that is very easy and not so costly will be forage rape seed, will need pending seed variety between 50-90 days before heavy frosts
tips,
burn down the site NOW, get that sil test done NOW, and as soon as you get results back, add that lime, even if its before you turn it over, but AFTER you spray it

then when you turn it over you will mix that lime , as lime takes time to work , and has to make contact with soil to work
there are many different types of rape/brassicia
all are great fall food plots
the one's that make bulbs/turnips, can double the food a plot can make, as to just greens, and they will also hold deer longer once they eat the tops off!

SHot Plot from evolved habitat, and many of the other brnad names all are good seeds, and all will tell you how many days they need to grow before a frost
CHEAP no brand name seeds from your local Ag store will work too, as for forage rape(no bulp on most of these) or turnips, and what variety they have/can get
many sell by the lb
most brand names also sell smaller 1 lb bags too, you can also get a a bag or 2 of different seeds and mix them
giving a couple different types for deer to pick through
you can add and mix all types of seeds, add some clover, or chicory to a brassicia plot or??
sky's the limit
sorry if this isn't what you want, But I don't live in Ohio, so, not exactly sure where your at or your frost dates
but feel free to ask me anything, I'm glad to help if I can!