Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: new bowstring new problems

I like it....
    Don't ever let the truth get in the way, of a good story

I will get working on the registered trade mark. Hahahahaba
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Head N the sand archery?

Later man !! !!!!!!!!!?
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Look sko this back and forth crap needs to stop we all have to agree to disagree on the hole tuning issue my mind is made up mike is the same way. And if you think we are wrong then start a thread about it and prove that we are wrong. But to set there and contradict every thing posted and not give any opinion or input as to why we are misinformed helps no one it seems clear to us you are a shop owner and we could be wrong. Bottom line is this that tuning techniques will always be a controversial topic because there all kinds of different ways to get to the same result some like the modern some like the old fashion do it yourself!!!!! Now we can either start off new or we can just ignore the other ones post it's your call !!!!! Either way this stops now.

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

HAHAHA, well I hate to see folks get mad at each other here, but I like the action of some of the debates like this here, they at least help keep the site going
    and to be honest, so far this has been a tame one
    and I honestly don't mind if folks come on and plug what ever
    as ong as its hunting related
    Not saying that bad advice should be rewarded, but saying, any action hunting related is still I feel good for the site, and I am not saying I welcome the jerks out there to come on and bloat crap on here either! just stating, without dumb questions and opinions, there would never be better one's MAYBE!!
    and we all have our opnions on what works and what doesn't, and How to's! more than one way to skin a rabbit Folks!
    as well as we all were once dummys about something, and maybe believed or learned something wrong
    many times these debates in MY opinion, cover a lot more subject/'s and dig up facts, over just reply's from people, many might jJUST assume are right!
    hey, I am no expert/pro
    and I have been wrong, even with all my yrs of experience and what not's

I say everyone just needs to remember, what ever is on a forum,is just LETTERS and WORDS< they do not physcally hurt you, so no point in getting feathers ruffled
    just let what you don't like at what ever point , just go in one ear and out the other
    the world is full of idiots anymore
    so , just call it practice to filter them out if need be, think how much better of you will be when your face to face with one in real life!! , having so much practice with them also on forums! LOL

Mrbb it's like the 22 debate my theory was rt but my example was wrong and you proved that that's a debate that's all I'm saying if you want to debate something then debate it don't just use smart $$$ comments and leave it at that. Give me facts or tell me where to do my research and he has only twice I looked at his links he posted and I still don't be leave the could be 100% correct

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Gentelman yall aint gotta get into a argument i recall not long ago sumone go banned for somewhat the same stuff i aint implying either of ya are getting banned i just dont wanna see us lose anymore members over dumb crap my oppion. I respect EVERYONES reply i really do i ty to all who offered to help me . BIG my bow is a pse durango (older bow ) i pm'd sum ppl so check ur inboxes

Thread Information