Athletic Greens

Thread: looking for hunting partner

looking for hunting partner

I am 15 and am looking to go huntibg with my crossbow for the first time. the only problem is no one in my family hunts so im looking for someone who is near the medina area that could take me this fall

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Hopefully someone around the area there can help you out mknerem52!! Welcome to the world of bowhunting!!
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

well welcome to the site as well
    you can try contacting your local game warden, and ask them if they know of any hunters that mentor young hunters
    you can also try contacting some of the local hunter safety course places, many times there are folks there that are willing to help out a new hunter, and odds are there are a efw places close to you
    I am from PA, so cannot help you, other than advise on here!

But also, tons of great folks here , so feel free to ask any questions, odds are good you'll get good advice
    best of luck
    and remember that this time of yr, things are SLOW on this site, and most of its members don't show up on here till late summer
    so if you don't have any luck by then, come back and ask again in late Aug or early sept,, better odds of finding a mentor on this site then!

where at in NE ohio I got some friends and family in that area that may help out

Quote Originally Posted by mknerem52 View Post
    I am 15 and am looking to go huntibg with my crossbow for the first time. the only problem is no one in my family hunts so im looking for someone who is near the medina area that could take me this fall
    do you have your hunters safety card already?

Yes i do have it

Looking like you are going to have a good season good luck way to step up guys!!!!!!!
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Thread Information