I think he is giving good advice. And I'd say the smaller the property the more that pressure will have an effect.

My ten acre property is long and narrow. The length runs east and west. The road borders the east side. It is 316 foot wide and 1500 foot long on the south side. The north side is 1246 foot long and then makes a sharp angle to meet the end point on the 1500 foot south side. So about 80% of my property is 316 foot wide. The first 250 foot or so of depth is for the most part unhuntable. This is where my cabin is located and the terrain is very steep and clifflike, with many large boulders. This steep terrain runs to my creek bottom. My first stand is right at the base of the hill about 6 foot from the creek bank. All shots are across this creek. My main stand is across the creek bottom and on top of the other steep hillside of the creek bottom. This stand is approx. 300 foot west of the creek bottom stand or approx 500-550 from the road. This stand is usually as far west as I go in to bowhunt. I have two other stands to the west, but they are used for gun hunting 90% of the time. The one stand I may hunt once or twice a season with my crossbow, depending on the mast crop that year.

So most of my hunting is within the front 1/3 of my property and about 1/2 of this 1/3 is not really huntable. So I only really hunt about 20% of my property, but do disturb about 1/3 of it entering to hunt. My saving grace is that almost all the properties around me are off limits to hunters, except for a couple during gun season. My neighbor to the north who also owns ten acres that borders my whole northern property line never allows any hunting. His whole property and the rear 2/3 of mine are rarely hunted. But, he does have an ATV that he rides from time to time on his property, so the deer do get disturbed from time to time.

My property has proved to me that property size is not real important if the setup is right. The terrain features on my property dictate quite a bit how the deer travel. But they still have plenty of places to give me the slip most of the time.