well in your case, I think I would be hunting the spots be as many or few as I could without disturbing deer getting in and out
I know so many folks say scent is the number one deal maker or breaker
But I for one don't agree 100 %
I have hunted in ohio for 10+ yrs, and spent 99% of my time in one treestand, due to it was in the best spot, and best access in and out, I hunted that tree NO matter what way the wind was blowing, and time after time, winds in every direction, I have very mature bucks come in range
here in PA, I do the same on many stand site, due to its where the deer want to be, and wind be any direction, they show up, and so do I
I take great measures to be scent free as possible, and getting in and out without letting deer know your hunting them to me is the most important deal maker, not scent
I know not many will agree here
but think about it
why do they say the first time you hunt a stand is the best
its cause the deer are not expecting you to be hunting them there?
how many times have you heard of folks having a big buck come out time after time and not getting a shot??
if they don't know your there, they don't know your there

having deer see you more and more on a property, sure adds scent, but it teaches them human are there more and more, and for them to be more alert, and cautious in traveling about these lands
face it folks, we all live in places where human scent is all over where we hunt, deer smell us all yrs round, all summer and spring we invade there woods, just like in hunting season,
sure they get smarter the more you and others pressure them, but to me its that, pressure, of them seeing and smelling you more that makes them get harder to kill
not scent alone

getting into a spot deer go and getting out I feel will up your odds more than waiting for the right wind
NOW if you can do both, then your ahead of the game
if you have many stands , saving some for right winds is a great idea for sure, but I will never NOT hunt a HOT stand due to incorrect winds, if that's the spot I have to hunt! and only spot I can get in and out of!

last yr I hunted one stand about 10 evenings in a row, having deer under and about me in every direction every sit!
so to me that says, being as scent free, But getting in and out not seen, , wind be ?? direction,
a stand still can be hunted well! in most winds!
my 2 cents
Access rules to me for stands
just hunt where you spook less deer, and in places they want to be I say!