I think the prevailing winds dictate most the way we have to place stands. Your need to enter south to north every time could be a detriment in the first half of archery season. Fall and early winter winds come mostly from the west and south. I'm assuming the road you live on runs east and west, at least I hope it does. If it were me, I'd probably only hunt the east side of your property. If so I would walk the road to the east side of the property and only go into the 100 yard strip of woods as far as needed to be in a prime location on most hunts. This would hopefully elimanate spooking most of the deer in your area. Also come the rut on the days the wind is from the west the bucks scent checking would tend to be on the east side of your property. I'd make me a good path as close to the east property line as possible for entering and exiting and all my stands would be in that 100 yard strip. This strategy would only allow you to hunt on days when the wind is correct, but luckily you live where you hunt so waiting for the right wind is easier. If most of your deer enter your property from the neighbor to the east this strategy would not work so well. Just an idea.