Thread: First fawn pics of the year!!

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream

First fawn pics of the year!!

well cool pic's, and that sure looks like a healthy fawn and mother, mom has some good size to her for sure!
    and thanks for posting

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    :rant: Thanks mrbb, boy I hate to say it but I was starting to wonder if it was even worth posting pics any more. This place is dead and the interaction sucks. :rant:

yea I know, its slow in here
    I haven't checked my cam's in a while, but when I do, odds are I'll post a few pic's
    just finished spraying my plots, so will have a little mroe time
    I wanted to take some pic's of them as I started with them before they were seeded, and now there growing preetty good
    will take some pic's of them too this week, and post
    Doesn't really seem like all too many folks care enough to stay active on this site in the off season
    NOT saying not good folks here, just that they tend to only be more deer season folks
    that or I do think a lot of folks don't like showing off what they have, keeping there spots and deer more private
    Me I don't mind sharing and enjoy seeing others
    but that's me !
    I actually slowed down posting pic';s as didn't want to be a hog on the site and so few every reply to any I post
    But I'm glad you post, helps keep the site going in the off season!

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    Nice fawn photos. And like Stan said, very healthy looking animals.

The slow traffic dosen't bother me much. I prefer to discuss things with guys that are serious about things to begin with. I feel I can learn more from folks with plenty of experience.

Somtimes I feel like we are the three amigos. But, many guys have other intrests in the summer. I have other intrests too, but deer hunting is always on my mind.

Heck, I like showing off my puny herd. I feel that my parents, my wife and I have put a lot of work into making 10 acres of very rough terrain into a pretty good place to deer hunt. I'm proud to show the accomplishes we have made. And I like looking at the time and sweat others put forth to make their places better also. Just like Chucks post on making the food plots. Only guys that have tackled such endeavors appreciate what was accomplished.

And trail cam photos are always fun to see.

Just think in about 14 weeks we will all be on stand filled with anticipation. I for one am impatiently waiting.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Those are some big ones. I saw a mom and twins a few says ago. You got to love this time of year. As for the slow traffic I try to get on once a day but between work and grad parties and getting my daughter all registered for preschool and replacing the whole front of my wife's SUV. It's been a little while since I was here.

Thread Information