Thread: Moving In!

Moving In!

Well bout 4 weeks ago I decided to start looking for jobs outside of D.C. due to I couldn't stand being locked in this city and not being anywhere near hunting/fishing. Well after a couple interviews and a flight to Columbus I finally accepted an offer with the same pay and great benefits. July 8th I'll be moving in! I'm so excited, going to start scouting and getting prepped for this season ASAP, I've hunted Blue Rock, WNF and Dillon with decent success, missed the biggest buck of my life last fall unfortunately :(

Well I'm pumped, and I can't wait to be a resident of a sunday hunting state too!

well congrats on the new job and the hope the move goes well. Ohio is a prime deer state, I missed my biggest buck ever in Ohio as well!, Hell I seen the biggest buck ever while hunting in Ohio, and I ahve hunted deer in 15 states
    so Ohio rocks, rsidents there are spoiled LOL

Congrats on the move but I'm not sure if u know about the law they passed a while back that when you move to ohio from another state that you will have to wait 4 years before they will issue you a hunting or fishing license just so you know !!!!!
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Buhahahahanaha just kidding.
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

hahaha is that under the same clause as reporting all big bucks I see to the BHO forum with longitude and latitude coordinates?

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    I almost believed that BS.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by teej89 View Post
    hahaha is that under the same clause as reporting all big bucks I see to the BHO forum with longitude and latitude coordinates?
    Na just to me lol.

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by hortontoter View Post
    I almost believed that BS.
    Pretty good one huh.

QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Thread Information