well something like that isn't I gather all that common, but I see no harm in asking, I would be a little iffy(sorry) to share any pic's of BIG bucks however, as he might want more then LOl)
sadly, now is a just a bad time to be running camera's to use as scouting tools, for one, bucks don't really have any antlers, and food now will be totally different than come fall
Best bet would be to look for old rubs and maybe even scrapes
terrian, and again, the local warden, he would know about how hard an area gets hunted, deer numbers, and like info!
can even maybe tell you more about the farmer/person with the lease
as maybe he is a guy that comlains about crop damage, and or a farmer that is known to shoot a LOT of deer to control crop damage
both are good things to know ahead of time if you can!
I have always tried to get to know my local wardend where I hunt, some have been outstanding guys to know, and a few just plain sucked
also good info to know, if a problem or need ever comes up, from poaching issue's to needing access to recover a deer off property
better to know them now, than trying to get help when it happens
plus they get to know you, always a bonus I think when money is involved in hunting these days, should a problem ever happen!
Good luck