Thread: Timber ghost LLC scam

Timber ghost LLC scam

Hello
    I'm searching to see if anyone has had their lease agreement breached or has been scammed by this company. this is not the timber ghost who leases land in several states. they are just in Ohio

So what's the story? No help here but I hope u didn't get taken too bad.

Been hunting OH for a good while, to make the story short, this guy came in and leased property we have been hunting for years, for a lot more then we payed, so my group wanting to stay on the land decided to lease with him, we cut the checks he took the money. Called the land owner sometime later to find out he never payed him and he's not leasing the land. after two breached contracts and many emails promising our money back we haven't seen anything. I really just want to out the name out their so no one else gets screwed over like us.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    That gives us all a good heads up with your explanation. Thanks for coming back to clarify what happened. All too often we get some that come on here trying to run a name into the dirt without as much of an explanation as to why. Sure sucks to hear someone taking advantage of you all like that. Hopefully too your landowner sees the grass isn't always greener....

yeah im sure, I'm not here to bash people, and have had many great years in Ohio up until last year. the story goes on longer and it gets better but I would be writing a two page paper on here.

Thread Information