Thread: tractor supply mineral blocks

tractor supply mineral blocks

Ok guys I was at tractor suply chain store , a few days ago, and they had flavored mineral blocks on sale, just 4.99 for a 50 lb block , so I grabbed a couple, placed them out and then last week set a camera over one
    I have been getting over a 100 pic's day over these things,
    deer are at them all the time, but ONLY at night
    but for the price I give them 2 thumbs up
    and since I have tried the TR at my place and never had any luck, so I am happy to see these things working and for the price too
    might grab a couple more next time I am there!

I have used the tractor supply trace mineral blocks with good success in the past. Im glad your having luck with something drawing them in since the TR didn't work.

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    A fella that works on a deer farm told me that the brown/orange colored block at TS has the exact same ingredients as a Trophy Rock. My deer love the TR so much I hate to try anything else. But, the price on the TS blocks is hard to beat. I had over 1000 photos over my TR in eight days recently.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

yea, at a 150 lbs of Tractor supply block to one 20+ lb TR, its a easy deal to try

its funny, last yr I tried one iof there pressed mineral/corn and what ever else is in them and all I got was buck pictures over them things, but there 20 bucks a pop
    I put 4 out and a cam over two, and from day one till gone, I only had bucks on them things? not a single doe in the few weeks they lasted!
    be trying that again come July LOL

I'm going to tax and getting some, used to use them but switched to tr, thats a good deal for the $.

Update, bought two of them and put out at my year around mineral site and the deer are hitting them pretty well. It helps that the trophy rock is down to a pretty small piece and they have a hole made where they lick, but I'd say the tsc blocks were well worth the money.

going to have to go pick up a few of them good price

well that was my point, for the price, they sure seem to work well, can get 4 of these or 200 lbs, for the price of a TR
    and my deer won't touch a TR, so a double win for me!
    glad to hear others are having good luck with them, and not just my silly PA deer LOL

I have 5 separate sites where I use the TC mineral salt blocks. A couple of the holes are a couple inches deep and a few feet across now. They work better for the price than anything else I have ever used. They get absolutely destroyed by the deer.
    “Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians--except for the occasional mountain lion steak.”
    ― Ted Nugent

2008 Bowtech 82nd Airborne

Thread Information