Thread: Any Advice?

Hybrid View

Thanks guys for all the advice, Big Holla have never even thought about some sort of resume but thats a good idea, maybe even a back ground check nowadays lol. hortontoter Thats a great Idea I like that with the small card I might just have to try that. mrbb I never even thought to call the game warden and ask about properties Ill be making some calls. Thanks again

Knocking on doors its really not a problem and I always say yes sir yes ma'ma, I work in the redisdential construction business and knock on strangers doors all the time at least twice a day its great practice. Theres a lot of people in the Cleveland area that dislike the deer.
    Mathews Z7
    @70/29"
    Exttreme Ranger site
    QAD Ultra Rest
    CArbon Exacta/Rage 2 Blade @ 432grs.

Well its a little late now, but Jan and feb. Are great months to ask for permission to look for sheds, many people don't stress as much for that acess, and that to can lead to them seeing your up and up, and its a time of yr most farmers have a lot more free time, to maybe go on a walk with you to show you the property lines and get to know you!
    now is prime time planting season, I wouldn't be bothering crop farmers now, even if looking for ground hogs
    maybe dairy farmers, as there the one's that have more issues with safety of the cows due them pests!
    But something to consider, many people fear guns and new people shooting on farms with live stock, so keep that in mind, can try asking for permission to bow hunt ground hogs, kill a few and it will show your hunting skills with a bow too, over a just a gun!

Thread Information