Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Spring Public Land Gobbler

Hybrid View

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Not good Hortontoter....one of my research papers in college was on the use of waste water sludge in settings like that. You get the jist of it from the extra information you put up there.

Z7. I used to live right around the corner of the airport. Some nice hunting down there. I have a couple of spots left down there but now that the rigs a being put up I'm running out of room. Good luck to you.

Dick. That sounds like some nasty stuff. I know guys who pump out septic tanks have a few farms they are aloud to dump the trucks on. I hope everything turns out ok for you.

ghunter, that is my best and favorite spot by the Airport. I am guranteed to see at least 10 deer everytime I hunt there I have not hunted there and Not seen deer. An there is some monster bucks in this area last season my cousin who also hunts this property got a picture of a nice 20" wide 10 pointer probably scores around 140"-150" unfortunately I dont have a picture of this buck but my cousin does. Just a great area I call it the DEER RANCH because hunting there is just as good as any Deer ranch or guided Whitetail Hunt.
    Mathews Z7
    @70/29"
    Exttreme Ranger site
    QAD Ultra Rest
    CArbon Exacta/Rage 2 Blade @ 432grs.

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    Yeah, just drive down Alamo Road just off 332. When there is snow on look on the hillside between Alamo and the cemetary. I've seen some monsters bedded on that hillside.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Hortontoter you are right on top of me with that location the Property I hunt is right in between 332 and alamo rd. The returning planes from the Airport flying right over the property I hunt. Glad you have witnessed some the the monsters there. Last year I only got to hunt there twice one weekend for bow season and one day for gun season. During my bowhunting trip there last fall I fortunately was able to get 3 different shots at 3 different deer in one evening but some how I cleanly missed all 3 shots all shots at does by the way.
    Mathews Z7
    @70/29"
    Exttreme Ranger site
    QAD Ultra Rest
    CArbon Exacta/Rage 2 Blade @ 432grs.

Thread Information