Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ** ALL ** members please read

Hybrid View

** ALL ** members please read

Hey guys and girls,

Things are really running well around here. A whole lot of effort has been put in to make this the best hunting site on the net. The staff would like to thank you guys for making this place great. We would also like to take the time to address a few things to ensure a pleasant experience for people of all age groups... this is a family oriented site and we strive to ensure that it is safe for young eyes as well as the adults.Please try to keep the language at a reasonable level. We don't really mind being a LITTLE risque every once and awhile, but please keep it reasonable. PLEASE, refrain from posting extremely graphic pictures and posts... remember there are little ones viewing also. We have a great site here at BHO and would like for people of all age groups to be able to enjoy their experience here. Thanks for you participation in these efforts.

Re: ** ALL ** members please read

Yea by far the best hunting sound around imo :horn: Hope you guys don't mind all my posting. :sorry: Its a hunting thing can't stop.
    2008-2009 Team Challenge Champs
       -Team Backstrap Fever
    Blackbeard        
    Curran        
    Deerhunter        
    Ffkevin        
    YouthHunter

"He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes, he who doesn't is a fool forever"

o.k. I'll watch myself from now on!

sbwarning6676

Eye eye captin! Lol you might want to sticky this in the jokes section also.

Best post so far. :'(
    What business have I in the woods, if I am thinking of something other than the woods?- Henry David Thoreau

Thanks my son is 11 and likes to look over my shoulder when I get on at home. Some post I read to him. He likes the pics.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream

I appreciate everyone who respects this forum in this way, as I allow my 8 year old daughter to read things on here all the time.

Point noted. Thanks guys

i have a list of forum rules ready to post up, as soon as i get caught up on posts i'll get them up here!!! i ask that everyone read them once i do!!! :cheers:
    Truth be told, this world is full of hunters with the ability to accomplish their hunting goals on their own. Yet the majority of hunters in this world have no knowledge of their true hunting abilities. Commitment and sacrifice are seen as something that is just out of reach or maybe not a choice. Failure is not an option to these hunters and they believe hunting success lies only in the kill. Should these hunters realize that they CAN commit, they CAN sacrifice and that failure is something that should be expected, they too will realize that they CAN do it on their own and they will experience success the way it should be experienced........ DIY STYLE!!!

hunt hard or go home,
    Pete Sisson

SuperBuckEye, Whats With The Aviator?? You Ain't No Huckleberry! :moon:
    LOL
    Slay'n With A Smile.

Thread Information