well not to say I think its needed but come fall some folks do talk ATV's when it comes time to buy one for hunting season,, so to me, I would leave it, doesn't seem to hurt any to me being there as it is
next
as for the survival forum, and a
well to me I some what think they are different, if I had to see one go, I would lean towards removing the survival forum
I don't really think to many guys here really go to many extremes on hunts
but a lot of folks do seem to pick blackberries/rasberries here and some mushrooms
in my neck of the woods its more blueberries(summer) and mushrooms (in the fall only), no spring time one's here or if so, no one I know has ever found or picked any
so to me a foraging forum I think would get more use, not a lot, but maybe more active than a survival forum
things like safety straps and harness's/vest, seem to get covered in the general hunting forum, right before or during deer season,so??
iother than that, I don't ever seem to hear much about needs to survive, as so many hunt so close to home and have cell phones and service, and well BIG wilderness just isn't what ohio is about(or most states to be honest!) most places you are no farther than a bisk walk to a road or a house anymore
and in case of an injury/fall, ??
well again back to phones and people knowing your gone and when your coming back kinda covers things anymore
in a drop hunt, or a BIG wilderness hunt like out west in the million + acre hunting area's. I think survival skills would have more interest if folks hunted there a lot more, and sadly only a few here make a trip out west, and those that do seem to go pertty smart with many felow.buddy system hunters

next, as for swap a hunt

again to me its like the ATV deal, doesn't see much action, but does it really hurt any being there??
never know who might add one and maybe help another guy out!

next what about my Idea about trying to set up a live cam some place in Ohio? over maybe a mineral site or a feeder, could give more of a reason to check in, no??
could show weather info, and stages of growth on bucks and such, so many places have live cam's any more , state game depts, atv and snowmobile trails and such, would be cool to have one i think, or even more!