Thread: Who's the best whitetail hunter on Bowhunting Ohio!?

Hybrid View

Welcome to the site irishiup!!! As you said you're new here so you mostlikely haven't had time to read through many of the old threads to form your own opinion on who's "the best hunter" on this site. So I'll save you some time.....without a doubt the best hunter on this site has to be me hands down. Blackbeard, split2g, seekerbp and hortontotor are all good hunters but when it comes to dropping the really big boys they all expect to me to get the job done......... It's a burden I just have to live with.
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

stonegod, you get my vote as well then!

I have been told I am the best hunter this side of the Ohio River but it's always from a friend standing on the other side.
    If there were 8 days in a week I would hunt 8 days

Now for my serious post.

I believe what you are looking for are the names of the folks a couple people have already mentioned. My suggestion would be to follow that lead and check their profiles out, then look at their wall hangers. That would probably get you to the right place.

Welcome to the site and enjoy!
    If there were 8 days in a week I would hunt 8 days

Thread Information