Thread: Who's the best whitetail hunter on Bowhunting Ohio!?

Hybrid View

Why don't we all come together and schedule a hunt together and find out who the best is. Everybody has there strengths and weaknesses.I hunt and live in Virginia where we have to learn to hunt cutovers and swamps, I see nobody out there on those TV shows hunting the conditions alot of us have to hunt. But on the flip side I come to Ohio and hunt every year and its like i'm in heaven open timber where you can see and shoot further than 15yds. To say one person is better than the other when it comes to bowhunting I don't think thats possiable. I've had the oppertunity to hunt different states for whitetail and I consistantly kill really nice deer every year every where I hunt, but untill a bowhunter can venture out of there comfort zone and hunt different states and terrians with success I really don't think you can say that somebody is better than others. I really hope I'm not affending anyone this has always been my belief, and i'm not trying to take anything away from the mentioned guys there actions speak for themselves. I'm just rambling here anyway, God bless and hope everybody had a successful hunting season.

Chad

Senior Member zach-the-deer-slayer's Avatar
    Pretty disappointed to not see my name in a post here. Especially from Stonegod after I called my shots last season
    SWAMP DONKEY ASSASSINS!
    We ain't assin around!

Currently Mason, but raised in adams county
    This is a funny thread, I think everyone has proven some good points, but seriously guys we all know I'm the best!! Hahahaha

Thread Information