well I might be the odd man here
but if your shooting well with a WB rest, getting good groups and all,
I see NO reason to change a set up to a drop away rest
I am NOT bashing drop away rest
BUT anything with more and Moving parts has a more likely hood of a failure, and I did shoot a drop away rest for 10+ yrs, before having to switch to a x bow for a back injury!
not saying a fixed rest cannot move.but its laws of odds, less parts, less chance to have one move
I do NOT watch many tv hunting shows, but in the few I have , I have seen some hunters claim, and I say CLAIM< that there rest moved/failed and all were drop aways, only said this after a miss shot, so thats why I say CLAIM the rest to be the issue!

next as for broadhead
well indians killed buffalo with rocks for heads
shot placement will always be key, don't get caught up in the having to have name brand heads media hype
if your broadheads fly to where you are aiming, and the blades are kept SHARP, what you shoot will kill a deer if you place it right
NO broadhead will ever make up for a bad placed hit on a deer, you have to cut/hit a main vital, be it a lung,heart or artery
thats how cutting kills an animal
no arrow to date without an explosive head will cause the trama a bullet will
to me the most important thing to worry about in the off season is making sure your bow is in tune, stays in tune, your arrows both target heads and braodheads fly to where your aiming
and from there its learning GOOD shooting form, and practice practice practice
kep good form, and a well in tune set up bow and your good to go